Anyone fishing Wednesday or thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing Wednesday or thursday?

Ive been wanting to fish Jonas Green or the BB and can do that Wed or Thur. I'll be getting off work at 0600 and can probably make it to either place around 0645. Haven't checked the weather but if winds are good would like to fish mornings if possible to avoid the heat. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

Thanks
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Going to be Africa hot...

Comment

Good luck!! perch should be hot and heavy at both locations, and Grilled proved the rock are starting to pile up at BB...

Comment

that ship carrying those huge cranes will be passing under the BB around 130 tomorrow i believe. would be a cool sight.
        sigpic

Comment

I fish a lot farther south of Baltimore- but then I plan on Fishing Friday some where- maybe Aqualand at the Harry Nice 301 Bridge/SMECO power plant discharge- haven't fished there in almost a year-
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
            I fish a lot farther south of Baltimore- but then I plan on Fishing Friday some where- maybe Aqualand at the Harry Nice 301 Bridge/SMECO power plant discharge- haven't fished there in almost a year-
            Fished there from a boat Saturday with a perfect tide. Caught 2 almosts and a slew of dinks. Went to Cobb Is for ayce crabs and finished up on the VA side below the bridge catching 13 - 16" croakers and blue cats. They were both cought on garlic shrimp on circle hooks.

Comment

Working...
            X