getting stoney after work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting stoney after work

Hopefully hitting the water by two. Got the fiance to finally wet a line the other day and what does she do, out fish me. Set her up with a no headaches rig, worm and bobber of course and she picked up about 6 fish in 15 minutes. The best part of it all was the second fish was a baby spot, guess it is time for the circle hooks to come out. Marked good fish the other day suspending by the bridge so if the tides right hopefully i will be getting towed by something. Tight lines.

Do you fish out near the black rocks. I grew up on Stoney Creek. The rocks were always a good place to fish and crab.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
      Do you fish out near the black rocks. I grew up on Stoney Creek. The rocks were always a good place to fish and crab.
      Coming upstream, portside not to far from the bridge? if so then yes from time to time. Havent been past the bridge yet to try my luck. Depending on boat traffic i typically stay in coves and whatnot. Go fast after Go fast make me focus more on staying upright and less on fishing, gets old after a while. The best is when i am making my last cast before positioning to deal with wake and then hook up. No momentum and bad positioning together can lead to taking a swim, might not be a bad thing today. Tight lines.

Comment

Working...
      X