spsp/ bay bridge by yak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spsp/ bay bridge by yak?

Anyone been out lately? I haven't had the time to get out there yet this season. Might have a morning in the next day or two.

GS said they caught some short rock there satruday.
    Last edited by surfdog; 06-25-2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: never mind

Comment

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...x2-Potomac-x2:)
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

thanks man... not sure how i missed it... i was looking through most of them prior to posting.

Comment

Soooo after reading that post I'm going in the morning. Probably leave reston, VA around 0430. Anybody else feel like fishing?

Comment

ill be out there wed morning.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

GS, what time and where are you launching on Wed? I have to be off the water by 10am and at work by noon. I may try to join yall. Depends on what time I get off on Tuesday night.
              Tom Brown
              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Wednesday looks to be a decent day. Tomorrow winds are around15-25 and they are blowing real good now and I'm just down the rd from the bay. I have been out when it's been rough but the wind wasn't this strong at my house... I
                Sure it's pretty rough stay safe out there. I'm hoping to be out next week sometime but eastern shore side... Poss tue or early wed the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                  GS, what time and where are you launching on Wed? I have to be off the water by 10am and at work by noon. I may try to join yall. Depends on what time I get off on Tuesday night.
                  prob around 6-7
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

OK gonna try to make it. Depends how long I work tonight. Good luck if I don't make it. TXT me to let me know where you are launching 4433067306
                    Tom Brown
                    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

made it out this morning. Got to the boat launch at spsp and got everything going. light breeze from the west but nothing too remarkable. the further out along the bridge i went the harder the wind blew. It was never over powering until i was leaving (around 1100) The problem with the day was that low tide was 0500 and high tide was supposed to be 1030ish. the tide never started moving. I fished every piling between the large rock pile in the channel to the small rock piles on the western shore (southern bridge) not a single bump. most of the pilings i wasn't even marking fish. saw one ray and casted to it just to see if i could get some pullage... no such luck. big ol skunk for my first day on the bay this year. oh well... maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X