Severn 6/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn 6/28

Got to Jonas Green around 6:30-7 and Striper-MIKE was there. Started to my regular spot and caught a couple small stripers on the way over. Caught a total of about 12 stripers and 2 perch but one was about 12.5 inches just short of citiation. Did not get to see Striper-MIKE before I left so hopefully he will post his sucess.
    Attached Files

Did that perch shat himself? Lol
    sigpic

Comment

perch shat every time they come off the hook usually keep them over the water so as to not get perch shat in the yak or on leg

thanks for the report OTF

Comment

You fly fish sitting down I was hopping to see the H bar at work... Looks like next week I go back to my reg. time I get off at 3 let me know whats a good evening.
        Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
        Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

The H bar is OK but you have to be careful. It changes the center of gravity if you try to grab the sides at the top and use it to pull or catch yourself. OK as a LEAN bar only need more practice so not to topple the PA.

Comment

The picture of the perch hanging on the fly, the item about 2/3 rds way down on perch is a portion of the second fly on my rig. If you look to the right at the fly in his mouth you will see the other portion of the leader going down.

Comment

Nice to meet you, On the fly. I ended up doing pretty well going back across the river at the honey hole ... took home enough perch for a nice little fish fry ... mostly between 11-12 inches too ... nice perch fishing this year!
              Hobie Revolution

Comment

Great to hear you had a good day! I am going out today for another round will post later today.

Comment

Working...
                X