July 4th Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th Report

Launched at Jonas Green, fished the west side between the bridges from 6-9am. Caught Rock, Blues, and White Perch all on my custom tied 1/8 Char-Bucktail/gold spinner combo. One nice 17" schoolie rock with dink rock & blues mixed in. WP up to 11" under all the docks.
    GB

Man I left my phone in the car! I didn't even see you launch. We gotta get up soon!

Comment

Nice work, Michael. I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad to see you're still working the perch mojo.
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
        Man I left my phone in the car! I didn't even see you launch. We gotta get up soon!
        I called Jay, he told me you were slaying them by the bridge. I saw Metro at the park too. Bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
          Nice work, Michael. I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad to see you're still working the perch mojo.
          Hey Bill, is that Grady-Black behind those Helen Keller Cataract Surgery shades! Lol!
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like that custom spinner was irresistible. Hey, maybe you can sell them - Grady's killer all-in-one lure. Nice job!
            2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

LOL even the blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while! saw Jay as he was unloading, he said you might get out we know how that goes

Comment

Originally posted by Grady-Black View Post
                Hey Bill, is that Grady-Black behind those Helen Keller Cataract Surgery shades! Lol!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3764[/ATTACH]
                Ha! Very nice. I forgot about that trip. I'll wear some Helen Keller specs if it means catching nice summer stripers like that.
                Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
                X