claibourne 7-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claibourne 7-5

nay-sayer, shield and i got up god awfull early to get to claibourne (south end of eastern bay) early enough to get some LT top water action, not happening the wind was blowing from the NW making the water pretty choppy like a washing machine but the action with breaking rock was non stop for about 2 hours, they wernt big but a lot of fun. they were hitting every thing i threw my spinner, a spoon with chart. hair a kroc. metal jig and t/b rig with bws which came up doubles every time and they were even hitting bare hooks on the t/b rig, must have liked the spinners on the bear paw hooks rock in the 6-14" but most in the 7-12" range. no croakers in sight, last year at this time they were all over EB this year nothing but babies. it sucks to have to drive 3-5 hours to find decent fish, for now i'll just stay in the severn or KN while the wp bite is good and sometihng else fires up

Yeah, would have been nice to bring home decent fish, but you got good pullage action. I last time I was out there was last year with you, moc and others. We killed good hardheads.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Sorry to hear the fish weren't more cooperative, but at least you had some pullage. The pattern is weird this year, at least for me, but at least it seems there are some decent croaker around by me.
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
      X