7/12 my fishing "adventure"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/12 my fishing "adventure"

Had to reload the Blazer with all my fishing gear after a week of driving friends around. Get to Abells wharf and unload yak and all the gear(with an audience) when I notice I forgot my life vest... crap.... reload gear and yak (audience still there but now looking decidedly confused) and leave. go home, grab vest and head for the nearest ramp as its now 6pmish.

ahhh... Beachville rd ramp.

I find a huge hole of puppy drum and was bringing them up two at a time using fishbites squid and blood worm on a bottom rig. even got a keeper croaker. my abs got a good workout from the wake a couple jetskies doing circles around me while they shouted to each other "heck yeah dude we got jetskies now!" I think they were excited over their new purchase. I head back to ramp with my single croaker in tow and notice my blazer leaning to the side. ahhhh crap... a flat tire.

I start bringing out the tire changing fixins when three guys walk up, grab that crossbar thingy(no idea what its called), and change my tire for me... thank god those guys where at the ramp as I've never changed a tire before and it was getting dark.
    Make me sweet again
    fragrant and fresh and wild
    and thankful for any small event
    ~Rumi~

Way to keep after it! I've had a few days like that and its nice when you can at least get rewarded wit a few fish!

Comment

Nice work on the puppy drum and croaker. Sorry to hear about the tire. I'm telling you, vehicles get jealous. Spend money on a yak, and the car decides it needs attention.
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
      X