Triadelphia Reservoir - 7/19/12 Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triadelphia Reservoir - 7/19/12 Bass

I fished from 7:30 PM until 8:30 PM tonight at Triadelphia Reservoir. I had the whole reservoir to myself. My first cast of the evening within 30 feet of the boat ramp resulted in this 16 inch bass on a Zoom toad.

I had another hit on the toad on the very next cast, resulting in a ripped off leg.

I moved onto my trusty beetle spin with a curly tail grub. I fished a few fallen trees with no luck.

Next I hit a cove and in the back end waiting for me was this nice 15 inch bass. Here's two photos of the same fish.

Still skunk free at Triadelphia in 2012!!!! What a great way to spend an hour after getting home from work.

Nice quick trip!
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I used to rent a house that backed up to triadelphia, close to the dam. Had some crazy bonfire reservoir parties, lol. Back to topic I fished from shore a lot, and used to see massive, just ridiculous bass cruise through the cove, but never, ever have caught a bass there. Lots of crappie and perch, bluegill, but the bass have always skunked me.

Great quickie, nice fish!
      What you give, you become.

Comment

For some reason, factually 90% of the bass I've caught from Triadelphia and Rocky Gorge have been on the Howard County side....

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
          For some reason, factually 90% of the bass I've caught from Triadelphia and Rocky Gorge have been on the Howard County side....
          Where is the dividing line? is half on the moco side and the other half howard(dam side)?
          What you give, you become.

Comment

The Patuxent River is the diving line between Howard County and Montgomery County. So the side with the Green Bridge boat ramp is Montgomery County. Howard County is the far side.

Comment

Working...
            X