Broad Creek 7-28-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broad Creek 7-28-12

Went out for a little paddle with the wife yesterday. We launched from Broad Creek landing and paddled around just enjoying the scenery. This wasn't a fishing trip, but I still always have a rod with me when out in the kayak. Beautiful day/evening to be out paddling. I had made a few casts along the way and pulled in some small blue gill and one small largemouth. After a great time on the water, we returned to the ramp and pulled the yaks from the water. It wasn't quite dark yet, and the wife was putting some gear in the truck, so I made one last cast from the boat ramp. To my surprise I landed another decent Largemouth. It was a good day.

Attached Files
    2012 FeelFree Moken Angler 12
    http://www.youtube.com/80grady

That looks like a beautiful place to paddle and fish. I'm not familiar with where you were.

Comment

i went to boyscouts camp there, not so many fish there

Comment

Broad Creek is in northern Harford county. Where we were is a good bit own stream of the Boy scout camp. We were near where Broad Creek meets the Susquehana, above the damn.
        Last edited by Grady; 07-29-2012, 05:34 PM.
        2012 FeelFree Moken Angler 12
        http://www.youtube.com/80grady

Comment

Nothing wrong with a sight-seeing trip. Nice pics. That area looks beautiful.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

I've launched out of there in the winter from a boat quite a few times and thought about getting up there sometime in my kayak but never did. Its definately an interesting area. Nice Bass!
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
            X