wednesday at selby bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday at selby bay

caught stripers from 10-19 inches, blues from 7 -17 inches and drum from 10 -17.999999 inches anway caught another 6 inch flounder and a few perch over 10 inches also . all fish were on the cut spot or live minnows

Your a fishing machine. I think I am going to give the Thomas Point side of the river a try.

Comment

go to selby bay! there is an oyster bay and it goes from 7 tro 18 feet deep its like a cliff its exalant fishing there

Comment

You are killing it! Is most of your fishing from a pier?
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

kayak 456, I have launched from Mayo Ridge Marina and paddle to the right in what I believe is called Ramsey lake. If I go out to the left and under the that little inlet bridge, I will be in Selby Bay right? Where would I go from there info would be helpful.

Comment

shadyfisher,yes all selby bay fishing is from my pier . my kayak used to be there but now i keep it at blackwalnut cove. anyway mango, just fish oyster beds,dropoffs and around piers. if you see a bunch off pilings sticking out near selby bay then you in the right spot

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
              shadyfisher,yes all selby bay fishing is from my pier . my kayak used to be there but now i keep it at blackwalnut cove. anyway mango, just fish oyster beds,dropoffs and around piers. if you see a bunch off pilings sticking out near selby bay then you in the right spot
              thanks, in that area Sat. morning

Comment

Working...
              X