Point Lookout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point Lookout

I fished Point Look out and tested the theory big bait big fish. there were no blue fish around. It was slack tide.So I tried a big chunk of shrimp and caught this.

Congratulations on your catch- nice fish-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Nice work! I've fished that spot many times, but never with that kind of result. Congrats on the nice flatty.
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Joe fished that area with big shrimp Sat and could not keep the reds off. He switched to artificials. How many reds did you get there??
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
          Joe fished that area with big shrimp Sat and could not keep the reds off. He switched to artificials. How many reds did you get there??
          Not that Many mabey one or two. My buddy had fished that area about an hour before I got there and caught some black drum and 14-16 inch reds. so the area was fished out(pressured). I started at the point and worked my way down to the old pier pylons on this run.

Comment

Nice flounder!!

Comment

Nice flattie I fish for them religiously in nc I keep telling people this, use live bait mullet or ponies are the best but minnow or spot will still work use. Fluorocarbon and one ounce egg weight and you'll catch some big ones. I use 7-8 inch mullet to catch the flounder bigger is better

Comment

Working...
              X