Pond Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pond Fishing

well i had a great day to say the least.. i havent fished my honey hole in well over 2 months due to all this saltwater fishing ive been doing with some of the guys on the site.

so today with the weather cooling off i ventured across the street and put a hurting on some fish.

usually i do better #s wise then i did today, i managed 14 large mouth and 1 crappie, but i had 2 monsters.

Its only going to get better at this place. Yes it is private but im glad to take anyone over there with me. The locals know my car as i am there virutally every single day im not working when its not 100000 degrees outside

i easily have the Largemouth leader board with this fish, but i was in a 10 ft pond prowler today.. but i will get this fish again and take that spot on the leader board. ( hopefully)

This was my 4 LBer
    This fish was 5 1/2 lbs at 26 inchs

Attached Files
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Nice fish man.... 26" would be huge... I've caught multiple fish over 5 1/2 lbs and 1 over 6lbs but they were all in the 21.5-22.5 inch range. All the 25"-26" fish caught in texas and florida are pushing 10lbs+

Comment

well my partner who measured isnt the brightest tool in the shed sometimes... so he more the likely jacked that # up lol

i was trying to fish my trebble hooks out of the net after the pictures. it was a big solid fish, id say prolly in the 21-22 inch range then. i wish i woulda seen it measured but was catching a few in a row so was trying to get the hooks out and go ha
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Yeah definitely still an awesome fish regardless... crankbaits?

Comment

damn, monster LMB!
          sigpic

Comment

WTG
            After our conversation Tues. I hit McCormick on the way home just to unwind a bit. they were hittin' but not really biting.
            got one 2 lb'er to the shore. enough to satisfy me for the day

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
              Nice fish man.... 26" would be huge... I've caught multiple fish over 5 1/2 lbs and 1 over 6lbs but they were all in the 21.5-22.5 inch range. All the 25"-26" fish caught in texas and florida are pushing 10lbs+
              It never occurred to me that I should have posted my LM Bass caught in march 2012 from the yak in DE to that records site you built. 25ish inches based on the photos and enormously fat 8-10 lbs. suppose i probably should have sent in the pics to get a citation....oh well =) I also caught a couple 14.0" yellow perch back in may this year (bay bridge, no photo but used my tape measure on the paddle to verify).

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...h-State-Record

Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X