Eastern shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern shore

I launched the Revo wed evening in search of rock. The weather was outstanding and the bay was calm. Jigged pilings and structure out to the steel section nada. As darkness set in I found a school of bunker south.Worked it and had a big hit and off after 5-10 seconds good fish. Kept working it a while and nothing. Fished west an hour nothing. Came back to the school of bunker worked around it and was rewarded with a personal best from the kayak. 37" 20+ lbs
    Attached Files
    2012 hobie revo, turbo fins sail rudder

Congrats on a nice striper and your personal best. I keep hoping to catch one over 30" from my yak!
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Very nice ! The hard work paid off.
      I'm new to kayak fishing, and have only caught a few little schoolies. Looking forward to hooking up with a nice keeper one of these days......Sandy sure didn't help the matter.

How do you like your Revo ? I was eyeing a Revo, but opted for the space over speed for a PA 14. I'm waiting for my Pro Angler to arrive, but Hobie is backed up with production, and shipments keep getting delayed. I'm anxious to get it,
      so my kids don't keep battling me for my Outbacks. Sure hope I can get out there with my boys to catch one even if it's 30". Congrats again !

Comment

Thanks! @ John I love my Revo, its fast,stable, turns quick with the sail rudder. It can be a little short on room at times so I try to bring only what im going to use. With a PA you could bring the kitchen sink!
        2012 hobie revo, turbo fins sail rudder

Comment

Nice fish! Happy to hear they haven't left completely!
          LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
          Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Awesome fish. Thanks for the info and report.
            36 Ricky Scarborough custom Carolina sportfish
            20ft C-hawk
            14ft Malibu 2, 14ft Old Towne Otter

Comment

nice thanks for the report, gald to see they are still here

Comment

Working...
              X