Great Day of Fishing 12-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Day of Fishing 12-16

My Father and I decided to take the center console out yesterday morning and launched from our creek at 8 am. we figured with the bad conditions and bad tide times we just werent going to have a very good day of fishing..

tide was slacking out at 930 .. it was foggy and the front was coming through, but both of us have been working non stop for weeks and were going regardless

we started not sniffing a fish for the first hour

then all the sudden started hammering fish.. we managed 20 very good size pickeral in 2 1/2 hours... between my creek and the creek next to ours

sadly we couldnt get a bite on the fake baits today, swim shads, meps , and rattle traps. But we decided to jig minnows along the bottom starting shallow and moving into the deeper water. even though we had very small minnow, we still managed some good size fish. biggest being around 22 inches

i dont think we caught a fish smaller then 13 or 14. they were all quality fish.. and for such a bad day it seemed.. the water was glass calm.. and the sun came out and we hammered fish !
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ
Working...
X