mattawoman 4/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattawoman 4/17

Put in at slavins around 2pm. High tide was around 1:30. Paddled up to the barge and fished that right side all the way back. 1 bass on a plastic lizard was all I could get. talked to a boater at the dock. he said he was gettin nice ones on the main river. I have been havin better luck at a spot in dc then i did in the creek today or monday.

I threw a jig, spinner, crankbait, topwater frog, and the plastic lizard I hooked up on.

Can't wait til that creek wakes up.
    Attached Files

this creek in on fire... friend of mine pulled out 72 bass there this past weekend in a tournament. came in 14th of 159 boats
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Thats awesome. I must be doin spmethin wrong.

Comment

I fished yesterday from Bass Boat south of WW bridge. It was tough fishing. I couldn't find a pattern to save my life. The fish were scattered. The closest thing I could get to finding a pattern was three small bass caught from old barge remains on a senko. I swung and missed on to nice fish under docks. Caught a keeper on Man's one minus in a cove. Caught a sunfish, and a yellow perch that somehow bit a crankbait almost as big as they were.

It was a very pretty day on the river. Light winds, variable clouds. I saw a deer, three bald eagles, a beaver, lots of osprey. I also saw a smallish snakehead but couldn't get him to bite.
        Hurricane Skimmer 128
        WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Working...
        X