• Show
Clear All

don, i bought 10

Comment

Nice fish!
      LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
      Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I don't give out exact numbers of where i land fish or my secret spots but I give out general locations to educate others or reports. There's a big difference between the two. A general location is good but not say at all where you catch maybe defies the point of the report? Maybe its just me though...

Anyways nice fish!
        Dave
        2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Originally posted by dsmero View Post
          I don't give out exact numbers of where i land fish or my secret spots but I give out general locations to educate others or reports. There's a big difference between the two. A general location is good but not say at all where you catch maybe defies the point of the report? Maybe its just me though...

Anyways nice fish!
          asking for my spot? haha april fools was 24 days ago sir. no im joking, the fish was caught in the chesapeake bay and i hooked it in the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
            asking for my spot? haha april fools was 24 days ago sir. no im joking, the fish was caught in the chesapeake bay and i hooked it in the mouth
            can we leave the disrespectful and immature statements off this forum? that type of response was uncalled for.
            Dave
            2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Originally posted by dsmero View Post
              can we leave the disrespectful and immature statements off this forum? that type of response was uncalled for.

its a joke man. i was mid bay

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
                today i got 12 stripers from 20-30 inches using spro bucktails and white gotcha twister tails. the best colors for bucktails were green and bunker(blue and pink). i used one ounce and also 3/4 ounce. they fought hard and i had a great time. also i had a 7 and a half foot star stellar inshore rod with a shimano saros 3000 reel with 15 pound power pro and 2 feet of 25 pound seagur tied straight to the main line, i would cast and reel up the slack quickly and then a steady to fast retrieve and they would it it real quick. also saw about a 30-40 pound carp caught ton a storm swimbait shad. good luck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6486[/ATTACH]
                Thanks K456 I think your thread is more of a tackle and technique thread. For me I got quite a bit of info out of your thread. With the info you gave me it was just enough info to try it out. If you want to avoid people from asking where you where fishing, give as much info as you can about the area such as was there a drop off, where you on a point, was it a ambush point Time of day, weather, tide info...and so on. because this info can be used when they are hunting for stripers and this info can be duplicated in other areas in the rivers and the bay. You are a better fisherman than your tackfullness, be easy BRO.

Comment

Working...
                X