Snakehead Tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakehead Tacos

I caught my first snakehead of the year at Matt's MAKBF even on Saturday and decided to make some snakehead tacos last night. The recipe called for the fish to be grilled which was good, but I think I'll make it with fried fish like I usually do next time. Here's some pictures of the meal, fishing on saturday, and a link to the recipe if you want to try it for yourself!
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ipe/index.html
    IMG_3930.jpgIMG_3953.jpgIMG_3954.jpgIMG_3938.jpg
    Shane
    Hobie Outback

Looks Good! When I caught I my snakehead last year I did fish tacos too. But I beer batter the fish and it was awesome!
    2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Looks like some good eatin Shane. I am going for my first snakehead this Saturday! I cannot wait....Hey how do you get your hands looking so feminine, mine are destroyed.
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

That looks really Delish......Making me hungry...Hey did you cook that bass too...?
        Last edited by Goody; 04-30-2013, 04:06 PM.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
          Looks like some good eatin Shane. I am going for my first snakehead this Saturday! I cannot wait....Hey how do you get your hands looking so feminine, mine are destroyed.
          Haha use some good hand cream. No , that's my fiancé, I'm pretty lucky she likes to cook and eat fish, especially something as nasty looking as a snakehead. Good luck targeting them this weekend.
          Shane
          Hobie Outback

Comment

NICE!!! Love me some Fish tacos... Might have to share a recipe

Comment

looks yum! and I see you caught one of those elusive dalmation bass!
              Ryan
              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Great pics. Check out the article in today's Washington Post Health and science section, "A Slimy Fish Out of Water". Pretty good read on snakehead population and spawning cycle. Attached is the link to the article http://wapo.st/15VKzha
                Ed
                Jackson Cuda 14

Comment

Working...
                X