Belle Grove Ponds 5/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle Grove Ponds 5/4

Hit Belle Grove today with Russ. Not much action I did get a 15" rock and 3 pickerel. ATTACH=CONFIG]6715[/ATTACH
    Attached Files
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Where are you putting in over there? Have fished it from land a few times would like to try it from the yak.

Comment

[]Welcome I see it's your first post. It's on Dnr's Baltimore County Map. The address is 3939 Park dr. you tack 648 to Georgia ave at the end of the road cross the light rail tracks and your in the park it's a nice ramp. I got this early fall out off there. CIMG0755.jpg
      Last edited by daddyg; 05-05-2013, 08:10 AM.
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Thanks I will look at the map I never knew there was a spot over there I always fished it on belle grove rd side at American legion or trail by bingo hall.Also thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
          []Welcome I see it's your first post. It's on Dnr's Baltimore County Map. The address is 3939 Park dr. you tack 648 to Georgia ave at the end of the road cross the light rail tracks and your in the park it's a nice ramp. I got this early fall out off there. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6723[/ATTACH]

so Baltimore Highlands? Isn't that a hike for a yak?

Comment

Originally posted by imagine29028 View Post
            No it' just about a 3/4 mile. The park sits about half way between the ponds and the mouth of the Patapsco where in enters the harbor. Went for the first time about a week ago and its a easy paddle to the ponds. If you are coming south on 895 from the tunnel you can actually almost see the ramp and park on your right about 1/2 to 3/4 mile after the tolls, there is a little inlet coming into the river and you can see a little pier and bridge over it, that's where the ramp is. You will see the ponds just a little further south where 895 goes over them.

Comment

Originally posted by imagine29028 View Post
              It's a double boat ramp no hike at all.
              Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
              X