More Spot caught today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Spot caught today!!!!

today i caught 7 spot. all perfect for livelining around 5 inches with 2 being 8 inchers. all were caught on bloodworms. a friend was with me and he didnt cath any spot. he was using steel rigs with eagle claw snelled hooked but i was using hand tied bottom rigs consisting of 30 pound mono and 2 dropper loops for the hooks. it made a big difference for the spot at least. but we both caught about 40 perch all together with about 5 being big enough to eat.im ready for some croaker where are they?? anyway today was good times...
    -Andrew

IMG_20130514_173620.jpgIMG_20130514_190134_068.jpgResizedImage_1368575838243.jpg

I'm jealous... no, really, I am...
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

why are you jealous?

Comment

I have never caught a spot... and sadly, I have tried.
        Mike S.
        Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
        3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

they are here really early. i dont know where the flippin croakers are but most years i get croaker in the south river bye mid april. maybe they are gone for good

Comment

Originally posted by chexone View Post
            and sadly, I have tried.
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
              they are here really early. i dont know where the flippin croakers are but most years i get croaker in the south river bye mid april. maybe they are gone for good
              They're in PLO so expect them within a few weeks. Personally I'll be trying West/Rhode rivers this year since I didn't get a single Croaker while fishing South last year. Rhode was putting out though..
              2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by FRED driver View Post
                +1
                Yeah, I can catch WP by the bucket full but have only ever caught a handful of spot. I'm sure I've caught more keeper rock than I've caught spot.
                LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
                Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Working...
                X