flats 5/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flats 5/27

My buddy Chance and I met up with CoptrDoctr @ perry point @ 7:30am monday. We began our paddle on an awesome day! It was and overall slow day, caught a few small stripers, no keepers. We thru pretty much everything we had at them, mostly hitting on small 3 inch shad. A few others passing on kayaks said they caught a few and only one keeper. Ended up leaving around 1 and headed to the conowingo dam. Caught a ton of channel cats! Will be there for opening day in the afternoon! cant wait to get off saturday!!!

Is that a white rubber shad lure? U got a pic of it by any chance? I tried using similar with no hits.
    2014 Hobie Outback

Comment

Thanks for the report, were you guys sitting by the barge around 10:30? I think I passed you guys on the way in and had a brief conversation.
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

That was us lol and Its a 3 inch storm swim shad. I dont have any pics of them.

Comment

Originally posted by shootNscoot13 View Post
          Will be there for opening day in the afternoon! cant wait to get off saturday!!!
          I am not sure about Saturday, may have to work. If that is the case then I'm up for Sunday afternoon. Hope for better luck than yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X