FROGGING @ the Lower Potomac 7/20/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROGGING @ the Lower Potomac 7/20/13

I caught 11 largemouth bass all between 15"-18" and a 21" Snakehead. ALL caught on a Scum Frog!

Here is a video of some of the fish I caught.

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Nice vid man!!! I love some top water action!! I always wanted to try a frog like that. I always thought you had to put some type of walk the dog action on em. I like to use the Zoom horny toads, but they only last a few blow-ups!

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
      Nice vid man!!! I love some top water action!! I always wanted to try a frog like that. I always thought you had to put some type of walk the dog action on em. I like to use the Zoom horny toads, but they only last a few blow-ups!
      Thanks! I'm a big fan of hollow body frog.

All I do is pop the frog a couple of times and slow roll it. I had A Lot of blow ups too that's because I was reeling it too fast.

Comment

Berto, next time I'm going with you and Dave

By the way, what paddle do you use? I'm looking for a new one since Jr. has lost a couple

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
          Berto, next time I'm going with you and Dave

By the way, what paddle do you use? I'm looking for a new one since Jr. has lost a couple
          Cool!

I'm using Bending Branches: Angler Classic Kayak Fishing Paddle

Comment

Awesome video. Glad to see your are still enjoying the buff. Been wanting to catch/eat my first snakehead for a while now but I am addicted to the salt.

Comment

Is that the boga grip that you use on the SH?

Comment

Originally posted by Mbrupb View Post
                Awesome video. Glad to see your are still enjoying the buff. Been wanting to catch/eat my first snakehead for a while now but I am addicted to the salt.
                Thanks! Yeah it comes very handy on hot days too. I pour cold water on and wear around my neck and it keep be cool

Oh Whats your email I might have a couple of people asking about the buff mask.

Comment

Sick thanks for spreading the word as usual. My email is mbrupb@gmail.com. I have been really lazy in terms of getting a real website going, but the ecrater site I have been using as a temporary solution is starting to annoy me, so I think I may finally get it done in the next few weeks. Are you on facebook? Once I get the website going I will make my facebook page public and invite you to it so you can share some of the cool pics you sent me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
                    Is that the boga grip that you use on the SH?
                    it's a bootleg boga grip LOL!!! I saw online for $15? I haven't lose a snakehead yet. With the other fish grip I've heard and saw a snakehead brake off of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbrupb View Post
                      Sick thanks for spreading the word as usual. My email is mbrupb@gmail.com. I have been really lazy in terms of getting a real website going, but the ecrater site I have been using as a temporary solution is starting to annoy me, so I think I may finally get it done in the next few weeks. Are you on facebook? Once I get the website going I will make my facebook page public and invite you to it so you can share some of the cool pics you sent me.
                      Your Welcome! Yeah I'm on facebook! once you have it up just sent me the link. Good Luck!

Comment

Berto, lots of great fish and great video!! Looks like you were hitting them pretty good this past weekend, better than the previous weekend.
                        WS ATAK

Comment

Good video man! Nothin better than top water action.
                          Shane
                          Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by volboy23 View Post
                            Berto, lots of great fish and great video!! Looks like you were hitting them pretty good this past weekend, better than the previous weekend.
                            Thank You! Yeah that previous weekend has hard day. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reelaxin10 View Post
                              Good video man! Nothin better than top water action.
                              Thanks! Yeah its the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X