Bb 7/21/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bb 7/21/13

Launching from Terrapin park will be fishing eastern side. Hopefully it's still nice and calm. I'm planning to be out to about 5pm. Correct date is 7/22/13
    Last edited by missedshed; 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM.

Landed 5 and lost 1. Plenty of hits also.

Comment

Ended up landing 12, lost 7. I kept a 23 and a 26. Most fish were all over 22inch. I hooked one as the tide started to really rip before I left and went for a ride against the tide until I was snapped off at a piling. When I get a chance I will check my go pro to see what I have on it in photos/video.

Bridge at a standstill for about 3 hours due to a headon collision.

Last edited by missedshed; 07-22-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Nicely done. It looks pretty calm out there.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Good work. Were you jigging or live lining?
          Shane
          Hobie Outback

Comment

Jigging. I dont live line.. Takes to much time to catch perch for me, I just work around as many pilings until I find a school, than move on to the next one after it shuts down. 5th cast and I had my first for the day. Fish were more consistent when I first got there on a weak outgoing which was odd. Usually I do much better when the tide is really strong, not tonight. Incoming tide started to really move around 4:30 and the rock weren't hitting as often.

Comment

well done,m great pix! terrapin beach looks great, 200 less people people than i've seen, ha!
              sigpic

Comment

Nice going man! Hope to see you out there some time.
                Wilderness Systems Pro Staff since 2002.

Comment

Working...
                X