Weems Creek 8/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weems Creek 8/5

Perch fishing was pretty hot on the falling tide Monday evening. Reelaxin and I tore up some fatty perch and I also caught a keep croaker and a 13.5" pickerel. We kept about 10 nice perch up to 12 inches for fish tacos. Getting closer to that perch citation..

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...rch-tacos.html

Good going. Today is the last day to register for the SRRKC summer perch tournament. With the two 12" fish you caught, you would be in first place.

Congrats on the summer pickerel. Last year I caught a few during the summer, but have not had a single one this year.
    Last edited by J.A. Veil; 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Very tasty looking fish tacos bro!
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

John, I'd like to sign up for the tournament, I can't make the Srrkc meeting but I can send you the entry fee. Thanks! I owe Matt a beer since he caught the biggest fish that night which was the wager.
        Shane
        Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
        X