Harry Nice Bridge - 301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Nice Bridge - 301

Based on Scorpioreno's July report, I decided to try the location mentioned in his report this morning, and it was a great morning for catching. I caught 2 dozen fish, four different species, and my largest Rockfish ever on my kayak. I was using my ultralight rod and when the 21 inch Rockfish hit my lure in two feet of water and took off, the line being pulled off my reel was music to my ears!

I caught almost 2 dozen White Perch, including the fattest one I have ever caught, 1 Croaker, 1 camera shy Puppy Drum, and 2 Rockfish.

Thank you Scorpioreno for sharing!
    Attached Files
    WS Tarpon 120 Mango

Originally posted by WST120 View Post
    Based on Scorpioreno's July report, I decided to try the location mentioned in his report this morning, and it was a great morning for catching. I caught 2 dozen fish, four different species, and my largest Rockfish ever on my kayak. I was using my ultralight rod and when the 21 inch Rockfish hit my lure in two feet of water and took off, the line being pulled off my reel was music to my ears!

I caught almost 2 dozen White Perch, including the fattest one I have ever caught, 1 Croaker, 1 camera shy Puppy Drum, and 2 Rockfish.

Thank you Scorpioreno for sharing!
    That's what it is about.

Comment

Nice work and congrats on the new PB

Comment

Sweet! Nice Striper on ultralight is my favorite surprise!
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Thanks Guys. Saturday was a good learning experience for me. I have fished the bridge and power plant structure several times in the past and wrote the area off due to poor results. But just moving away from the main structures and fishing the shoreline and the less obvious types of structures can pay off big time.
          WS Tarpon 120 Mango

Comment

Working...
          X