Bay Bridge Bonanza - Livelining with Mojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
    Yeah I was referring to the kayak. Is the floating bucket you are referring to a flow troll bucket? And it kept them alive?

I need to get a Bubbler for the car ride...
    Yep, a flow troll bucket. They do ok in there, and seem to do better an better as the population decreases over time. I make sure to completely empty and fill with fresh bay water once in a while, even though it's already in the water and some gets through the holes.

I have this thing for the bubbler: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frabill-MIN-...-/121164192623
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Thanks bud!
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Mans best friend

http://www.snaggedline.com/attachmen...&thumb=1&stc=1
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LenFewster View Post
          Mans best friend
          Haha! Thanks Len! Good seeing you out there.
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback

Comment

Awseome Mike!
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

great trip! that Mojo is a cute dog. back in the day, i used to sail a hobie cat with a little dog as crew

Comment

Mike -I thought it was kinda cool your dog was chewing the chord on your bait bucket today-
                "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                  Mike -I thought it was kinda cool your dog was chewing the chord on your bait bucket today-
                  Haha! Maybe a subtle hint that he had had enough of fishing. Good thing you alerted me before he chewed through it.
                  Mike S.
                  Hobie Outback

Comment

1st BB trip today-hard to get me this far north- It was a nice day out there today...boat traffic got heavy around noon, but I had enough by then...I caught six stripers and three bluefish today...one 19 incher, three so close to 18 inches that I measured them twice and two 17 inches- the bluefish were all caught trolling back in. One really nice one- Thanks Sparky for the invite and picking up the spot-
                    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                      1st BB trip today-hard to get me this far north- It was a nice day out there today...boat traffic got heavy around noon, but I had enough by then...I caught six stripers and three bluefish today...one 19 incher, three so close to 18 inches that I measured them twice and two 17 inches- the bluefish were all caught trolling back in. One really nice one- Thanks Sparky for the invite and picking up the spot-
                      Hey Ron, good seeing you under the bridge. Not a bad first day! Beats most of my days there over the past couple years. This bodes very well for the CBKA tournament. I have a feeling a lot of fish will be caught. I also caught 6 stripers yesterday, 4 were above 18", max was 22". I think all those baby stripers we were catching last year are now 21-22". I seem to be catching a lot that are that size this year.
                      Mike S.
                      Hobie Outback

Comment

Mike I see you bought spot....does that mean you still are waitint to add spot to your list??
                        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
                          Mike I see you bought spot....does that mean you still are waitint to add spot to your list??
                          I caught my first spot a few weeks ago! Woohoo!

I just don't really want to waste time catching them when there are stripers to be caught.
                          Mike S.
                          Hobie Outback

Comment

I think I met you and MoJO The ramp sunday. I did waste time catching spot, then killed myself dragging a five gallon bait bucket out to #21 on the north span. Had one rockfish take that I moved to quickly on, and pulled the mashed spot from his mouth. all other spot where bitten cleanly in half by small blues. One of which I caught. Nice to here from experienced guys like you.thanks.( Guy with the orange oc tetra12,black grand cherokee)

Comment

Working...
                            X