No announcement yet.

OC tog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a tog jambo going on this weekend? I would love to slay some.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbrupb View Post
      Is there a tog jambo going on this weekend? I would love to slay some.
      I'm your huckleberry!

Comment

Nice catches!!! I'm starting a campaign to have people dump sea salt under the BB to get Tog to come further up the bay! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
          Nice catches!!! I'm starting a campaign to have people dump sea salt under the BB to get Tog to come further up the bay! LOL
          ive been stealing packets of salt from chick-fil-A and dumping them by pillon 46. should be tog heaven in a few weeks!

samwhichhhhhhhhhh time!
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anybody launching in the OC inlet this weekend?

I'm still trying to get the ok to spend Saturday out there still, but hopefully I'll be out around sunrise either at the south jetty, 50 bridge, or Maratha's landing. It's been a good bite the last several weeks!
              Brian

Comment

I'd fish the 50 bridge or marthas landing on sunday or monday. Going to chsp this sat
                Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
                  Anybody launching in the OC inlet this weekend?

I'm still trying to get the ok to spend Saturday out there still, but hopefully I'll be out around sunrise either at the south jetty, 50 bridge, or Maratha's landing. It's been a good bite the last several weeks!
                  Didn't make it out until Sunday around 11:30. By that time the current and wind were full steam ahead in the same direction and I didn't bother trying to work the bridge. Seeked shelter elsewhere in the inlet so I could fish in comfort. Water was a little stirred up but still fishable for tog. Ended up getting at least a dozen and half or so but most were 14-15" again. Came home with one keeper 16.25".
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
                    Didn't make it out until Sunday around 11:30. By that time the current and wind were full steam ahead in the same direction and I didn't bother trying to work the bridge. Seeked shelter elsewhere in the inlet so I could fish in comfort. Water was a little stirred up but still fishable for tog. Ended up getting at least a dozen and half or so but most were 14-15" again. Came home with one keeper 16.25".
                    It was a little to windy so i didn't bother kayaking partially due to fishing yesterday already. Do you ever fish the bulkheads on 3rd and 4th street from a yak? I fished from shore today for 2 hours and saw someone get a 20'' tog.
                    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

No, I've never fished the bulkhead from a kayak. I've thought about trying the concrete rubble between the 50 bridge and Da Lazy Lizard, but once I considered trying to anchor right in the channel with no current breaks and dealing with boat wakes, I figured it's not worth the effort. There are enough tog elsewhere.
                      Brian

Comment

Just curious will the Tog bite be decent come Thanksgiving or too hard to tell?

Comment

They should still be biting good but the Maryland season is closed come Thanksgiving (11/27 - 12/31).
                          Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X