11/2/13. Chapel point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/2/13. Chapel point

Had another great outing with the family. First chance to use my outback that I picked up last week. So AWESOME. My mom mailed some catfish gunk from NC. It is a horrendous paste that works great. My daughter caught her first catfish today (actually 2). It uses the silicone tubes. The fish swallowed it whole. I used my hobie to ferry the fish to shore, it was smaller than I wanted to keep, but it had swallowed the treble and I ganked him up trying to get it out. The guy on the bank (who wasn't catching) was happy to take it. We ended up catching 8. I threw 3 back, gave 2 more away and kept 2 for the freezer. I tied off next to my family and baited hooks and took the cats off. Great first trip with the outback. No pics of me in it, but some of the family and the day....

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Hobie Outback
    Stand Up Paddle Board
    Pelican 100

Great pictures! It looks like you and your family are "dialed in" to the catfish. I am sure the shore fishermen are envious of your catches.

I will not be attending the Meet and Greet on Saturday, since my season is over. If you are able to go, have a great time and catch a lot of fish!

Dave
    WS Tarpon 120 Mango

Comment

Working...
    X