Deep Creek Lake Nov. 1-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Creek Lake Nov. 1-3

I did some fishing at Deep Creek this past weekend and managed my personal best pickerel at 22.5" and yellow perch at 12.5".

Check out the full report from the weekend:
    http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...k-weekend.html
    Shane
    Hobie Outback

Nice going Shane. Now go find some big Severn pickerel. You might catch an occasional yellow perch there too.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

John, that 22.5 would be a nice one to find in the Severn for the pickerel tournament coming up on the 15th!
      Shane
      Hobie Outback

Comment

Nice Shane, that house looks awesome! and not too shabby on the pickerel!
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Nice Pickerels!. DCL can be a tough lake to fish. Especially in summer when power boaters rule the roost. The trick is to fish early and late. I've never fished there anytime aside from summer. It gets cold quick out there. This is one of the best Bluegill fisheries in the state. There are some real giants in there. June with a flyrod and some popping bugs can be a blast! WTG.
          Hurricane Skimmer 128
          WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Working...
          X