No announcement yet.

More Tog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is amazing how some boaters think that kayakers are suppose to just give up a spot to them. A few are rude and disrespectful, and with their size that makes them dangerous. You fish in a very busy body of water, and the experience level of a lot of the boaters there is one of the lowest. Take care, Brian, but I know you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemingway View Post
      It is amazing how some boaters think that kayakers are suppose to just give up a spot to them. A few are rude and disrespectful, and with their size that makes them dangerous. You fish in a very busy body of water, and the experience level of a lot of the boaters there is one of the lowest. Take care, Brian, but I know you always do.
      Bring and air horn and just lay into it when they get to close. Waste the whole can on them!
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Maybe get this setup on the yak
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOBmsyvp-Q
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

That boat just couldn't figure out anchoring in current and wind and how the boat would lay. Not hard if they had just looked around at everybody else anchored up.

I like the air horn idea! Better yet... I'll keep a couple water balloons on me for when I have to take a leak and then they'll really know how close is too close.

...kidding of course... or not...
          Brian

Comment

Working...
          X