Lower Susky 3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Susky 3/11

Went out yesterday out of Havre De Grace. The bite was slow early in the day. Overall I wound up catching 8 cats, biggest at 24'', 10 YP (7 keepers). Caught everything on minnows. About 2 hrs before the sun went down is when the Yellows turned on. I got on a hole over where y'all fished during the M&G right next to the floating docks next to the white suspended round buoy ball, 75'. Whipped up some Perch row for the first time for breakfast this morning. Looked too good to throw away. I didn't know what to expect but it wound up being damn good.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    -Dan Goddard, 2014 desert camo Jackson Big Rig

Nice work! I like your mug in the first pic. Next time try cooking the roe along with scrambled eggs diced onions, and bits of perch meat. Add some old bay and a little cheese on top- yum! I call it fisherman's breakfast
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Thanks for the recipe. I wish I had some row left, sounds delicious.

Comment

Nice job Dan! I am heading to the North East River Sunday. I am hearing reports that they are done staging deep and are starting to bulk up in the creek above North East Community Park. Worse case, I could try for a few bass....or even better, head towards the mouth and hope the flats are lingering in the mid 40's
        2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Good job Dan. That looks delicious.

Outback 2015
          Maui

Comment

Nice yellows! Tried for pickerel again today with not one, we caught a ton in January, I don't know where they went

Comment

Working...
            X