Jonas Green 5/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Green 5/27

Greetings. Been reading the board for a few months and have found it to be very helpful & informative. Finally got the kayak out this morning. Once I got to the JG parking lot, I met some fellow Snaggedline members who were very nice and helpful in sharing some knowledge of the area. Thanks!

It was a nice day on the water, fishing was slow. I had one hook up while trolling a buck tail but my line snapped as I was reeling the fish in. Only other action I had was a white perch at one of the piers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking forward to my next outing there.

Great meeting you this morning and the fishing seemed very slow for everyone.

Comment

Rev0575,

Welcome to Snaggedline and Jonas Green.

Today was uncharacteristically slow.

Congrats on the white perch. They have been rare indeed in the Severn so far this year.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Good to meet you. Your single white perch was better production than several of us had today. Come back again and catch the big one that got away.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Agreed, it's been slow so far. I caught four small white perch this past Saturday and I fished for three hours.

Comment

Good job. I tried Jonas Green on Sunday but couldn't get through all the cars in the parking lot!

Comment

I fished at the Susky Flats this morning for about 4 hours and got skunked myself while trolling and jigging. The only action I had was a single short bite on a spinnerbait trying for largemouth before heading home.
              Mike

Comment

Hello! Is there anyone going to Jona's park tomorrow Friday ( 5/30 ? I'm planning to be fishing there, would like to have some company....

Comment

Working...
                X