Bay Bridge 6/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge 6/29

Continues to be kinda slow out there. Caught three stripers 18-24" and a couple perch. Had to use a small plastic and lighter head than normal to get any bites. Saw boaters catching some shorts jigging, and some guys livelining catching just a couple bigger fish. Water is fairly clear. Oh and if anyone wants to launch at terrapin park you don't really need the stupid beach permit, just park down the road a little. A bunch of cars were parking down the road from the beach permit signs and didn't seem to have any problems.

Originally posted by muldoon View Post
    Continues to be kinda slow out there. Caught three stripers 18-24" and a couple perch. Had to use a small plastic and lighter head than normal to get any bites. Saw boaters catching some shorts jigging, and some guys livelining catching just a couple bigger fish. Water is fairly clear. Oh and if anyone wants to launch at terrapin park you don't really need the stupid beach permit, just park down the road a little. A bunch of cars were parking down the road from the beach permit signs and didn't seem to have any problems.
    You found bigger fish than I the day before. I could catch 16" fish all over the place, but the keepers eluded me. How deep were you fishing? I fished 18'-30' and found them in 10-12' as well...typically on ledges. The bridge pilings had plenty as well.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Caught em in 18-30 FOW.

Comment

Working...