Mallows Bay 6/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallows Bay 6/22

I fished Mallow's Bay for the first time Sunday 6/22 with my brother and two fishing buddies. Cool location for kayaks. I pulled in a 21.5 inch largemouth on a rattle crank bait, and a nice 23 inch snakehead on a popper. I released the bass. I steamed the snakehead with ginger and scallions, and served with a sake/lemon/soy sauce. First snakehead I ever caught, and the largest largemouth I ever caught! Great day! My buddies also caught a few other LMBs and a channel catfish.

Photos at:
    http://dnr.maryland.gov/fisheries/fi...le.asp?ID=4371
    Chris

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i
    Lowrance Elite-4 HDI

Nice fish!

Originally posted by Delicious Bass View Post
    I fished Mallow's Bay for the first time Sunday 6/22 with my brother and two fishing buddies. Cool location for kayaks. I pulled in a 21.5 inch largemouth on a rattle crank bait, and a nice 23 inch snakehead on a popper. I released the bass. I steamed the snakehead with ginger and scallions, and served with a sake/lemon/soy sauce. First snakehead I ever caught, and the largest largemouth I ever caught! Great day! My buddies also caught a few other LMBs and a channel catfish.

Photos at:
    http://dnr.maryland.gov/fisheries/fi...le.asp?ID=4371

Comment

Nice bass! That's a fun place to fish. Just wish it was closer to my home.

Comment

Nice fishing report. Helps keep my interest there. The bass are good sized there for sure.
        Laura (aka zeebyrd)
        Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

image.jpg image.jpg

Testing out how to attach images to posts...

A shot of my failed attempt to get a measurement photo...
          Chris

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i
          Lowrance Elite-4 HDI

Comment

Working...
          X