No announcement yet.

Rocking the Reds- LONG, PICTURE HEAVY Spring report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work fellas! Such great shots too. It's definitely on my bucket list, look for me next year!

Comment

The first run of a bull red is awe inspiring...very few fish have the brute strength and power that a fifty pound bull red has to make a long sustained run...you start to wonder if you have enough line and enough Reel...heavy-duty fishing used to be my forte...not any more...I am more than satisfied to catch 25 inch Redfish and speckled trout..my shark, tarpon, Kings, cobia, marlin days are in my rear view mirror...but there is nothing like it on the planet...
      Last edited by ronaultmtd; 06-01-2018, 07:36 AM.
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
        The first run of a bull red is awe inspiring...very few fish have the brute strength and power that a fifty pound bull red has to make a long sustained run...you start to wonder if you have enough line and enough Reel...
        Ain't that the truth!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
        Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
        2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Doug it has been nothing short of epic this year. I'm not a Lanister, but I too repay my debts....although it may take me close to a lifetime at this point. Great fishing with you as always!
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

THATS MY BOYS!! EPIC SPRING GUYS! God I can't wait to get life back in order and be able to get out more like it used to be!! Y'all killed it and worked way harder than I think a lot of people here really truly understand. Yeah I said it. I KNOW how hard we work for these fish and the fact that all of us put in at the very least 10 miles a trip is quite the feat.this took years for these results and this spring y'all did it up big! Super jealous I couldn't be there with y'all like normal but this fall is going to be pretty damn good I say!!
            Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

Thanks, Joe!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
              Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
              2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
              X