Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kayak fishing in Kiptopeke... need help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kayak fishing in Kiptopeke... need help..

Hi all, I am going to Kiptopeke next week, 2nd week of Oct, to fish off kayak(weather pending) and pier. What is running in that area and what bait do you recommend? Any other info anyone can provide would be awesome, thanks

Originally posted by guy22391 View Post
    Hi all, I am going to Kiptopeke next week, 2nd week of Oct, to fish off kayak(weather pending) and pier. What is running in that area and what bait do you recommend? Any other info anyone can provide would be awesome, thanks
    If you search kiptopeke in the search bar you’ll find that others have asked this same question and others have responded with detailed information.
    Great time to be out there!. The trout bite has been great and obviously you have a shot at some nice drum. There are still opportunities to catch flounder, sheepshead, and tog. Artificial bait primarily for trout, drum, and flounder but you can get em on cut or live bait too. Crab, sand fleas, or shrimp for sheep’s and tog.
    J

Comment

Staying inside the ships help with tides and wind been Amit of shorts on flounder and lots of croaker and toad fish bait stealers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Drive it like you stole it!
      2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Originally posted by Jman View Post
        If you search kiptopeke in the search bar you’ll find that others have asked this same question and others have responded with detailed information.
        Great time to be out there!. The trout bite has been great and obviously you have a shot at some nice drum. There are still opportunities to catch flounder, sheepshead, and tog. Artificial bait primarily for trout, drum, and flounder but you can get em on cut or live bait too. Crab, sand fleas, or shrimp for sheep’s and tog.
        How did you do? Are you going fishing in that area again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Drive it like you stole it!
        2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Working...
        X