No Shad, No YP, Crappie only in Occoquan, VA – Feb 11, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

No need to call Annapolis for me. I can do that.
    Just wanted to know your experience there. There is a store in Woodbridge and for the sake of service I want to buy it there. But, they don't do rigging.
    2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Originally posted by Seasalt View Post
      Joe,

No need to call Annapolis for me. I can do that.
      Just wanted to know your experience there. There is a store in Woodbridge and for the sake of service I want to buy it there. But, they don't do rigging.
      Here are something I found in the past:

You don't have travel at all if you have time until the next fishing trip:
      Since I know what I was buying and from I was buying. I don't have to look at the Hobie. It is not like buying a house or a car.

I have some tips but I don't want to say it on the web.
      Here is one example, you can ask ship the kayak to VA and pay VA tax. VA tax is cheaper than that of MD. And the gas was $3.69 per gallon today where I live. You don't have to drive to MD. If you are committed, you can do this over the phone.

Joe
      Fish like there's no tomorrow.
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Thanks Joe!!

Did you know I actually named the Revolution? I was originally on KayakFishingStuff.com forum and suggested to name the boat Revolution. They actually used it! Its fate that I have one.

And I live in Burke, 15 minutes from Occuoquan.
        2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Did you know I actually named the Revolution? I was originally on KayakFishingStuff.com forum and suggested to name the boat Revolution. They actually used it! Its fate that I have one.
          That's awesome. I remember that thread. I was wondering if Hobie was going to set you with a yak from the first run.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
            That's awesome. I remember that thread. I was wondering if Hobie was going to set you with a yak from the first run.
            That's funny how you remembered.

Did we ever fish together at SPSP? I used to have a Tarpon 120.
            2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Did we ever fish together at SPSP? I used to have a Tarpon 120.
              Probably not. I've never fish from SPSP and have only fished the Bay Bridge twice. Both times I launched from the marina on the other side.
              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
              X