Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redfish & Specks in Rudee Inlet, VA (Nov 28, 2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redfish & Specks in Rudee Inlet, VA (Nov 28, 2021)

I missed the fishing for redfish and specks. So, I went to Rudee Inlet, VA. Usually, until Christmas, good size redfish and specks are available here.
    I managed catch 10 specks and 1 redfish.

Video Fishing Log:

Thanks
    Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Wow...Joe, I was feeling bad for you that you hadn't fished in six months...but after watching this video I am rather jealous. I used to fish Rudee Inlet from shore as a child with my father. We never caught much, but from time to time, we would see a woman who would catch numerous fish that she called "sea trout" (not sure if this is the same thing as a speck?) but we were never able to figure out her method.

Comment

Originally posted by UnkleRob2020 View Post
      Wow...Joe, I was feeling bad for you that you hadn't fished in six months...but after watching this video I am rather jealous. I used to fish Rudee Inlet from shore as a child with my father. We never caught much, but from time to time, we would see a woman who would catch numerous fish that she called "sea trout" (not sure if this is the same thing as a speck?) but we were never able to figure out her method.
      There are two sea trout we can catch, mostly speckled sea trout (speck) on the video. the other is called grey sea trout or weak fish. Sometimes local knowledge helps. I think the lady had the particular knowledge on the spot.

Joe
      Fish like there's no tomorrow.
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
      X