Hello new from IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new from IL

So I couldnt find the New Member thread!

Hello Fellow Anglers,

Nathan here !

So I am moving to Springfield VA in July all the way from Illinois for my job and new adventures, so my goal is to meet and greet and make some new friends in Virginia/Maryland "Fishing Buddy's" or guys/gals that enjoy a cold BEER and some fishing!

I want to learn some new methods/tips/technique's of fishing (Kayak)(ex.......) and catch more then just bass or catfish only fish IL really has to offer! "I still love Bass fishing" Want more of a fight! Dream is to catch a "MARLIN"

The only big fishing adventure I ever did was in Hawaii for Yellow and Blue fin tuna and Ono (Wahoo).

So I hope to hear from you all, and hopefully can find all the good fishing spots and make some new friends! And also to catch me a SNAKEHEAD for some good eating I here!
    I fish everyday that ends in "Y"

Coming from Scott?

Comment

Welcome! Snakeheads are awesome if you want a good fight.

Khanh

Comment

Yup from Scott AFB live 10 mins outside of base

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
          Welcome! Snakeheads are awesome if you want a good fight.

Khanh

Well then im hitting you up when I move out there to show me some SNAKEHEAD fishing!

Comment

Definitely, I'm getting my kayak soon. I can show you some places that I know.

Khanh

Originally posted by NateFishyMan View Post
            Well then im hitting you up when I move out there to show me some SNAKEHEAD fishing!

Comment

Yup from Scott AFB live 10 mins outside of base
              I'm at Scott right now as well...Dover normally

Comment

What brand Kayak you going with if you dont mind me ask, i been looking myself for the perfect setup!

Definitely, I'm getting my kayak soon. I can show you some places that I know.

Khanh

Comment

Sweet, Well I don't know if you fish out at lakes on Scott AFB at all but you might of seen me already, or maybe we could meet up sometime

Originally posted by FRED driver View Post
                  I'm at Scott right now as well...Dover normally

Comment

I'm going with paddle kayak. Hobie is no good for shallow water. I'm going with Tarpon 120 but I think Jackson Cuda 12, Malibu Stealth 12, or Ride 115 will be good too.

What brand Kayak you going with if you dont mind me ask, i been looking myself for the perfect setup!

Comment

I'm going with paddle kayak. Hobie is no good for shallow water. I'm going with Tarpon 120 but I think Jackson Cuda 12, Malibu Stealth 12, or Ride 115 will be good too.

Yeah that's the one I'm leaning towards also the Tarpon 120 or 140! But I will have to check out those others you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X