Chainbridge Memorial Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbridge Memorial Day Weekend

Hi Guys , New to the forum and kayak fishing. Love this site, a lot of great information.

I wanted to know if anyone was going to or wanted to go to Chain bridge or Fletcher's Saturday Morning 5/25/2013. My fishing buddy is working all weekend so I'm looking for people to go with. I'm interested in looking for Bass or Snakeheads or whatever else decides to hit if anything does at all.

If anyone's interested let me know!

anyone ? Do I have the wrong forum?

Comment

no right forum, I think guys are just looking downstream these days as fish are moving into the bay
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Okay , That makes sense. Honestly I'd be down for anything. I'm new to kayak fishing and man is it a good time, i think I'm addicted now lol. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

If your interested in snake head on the Potomac try belle haven marina as a put in. Just down stream is dyke marsh I plan on hitting it around 6-7am on sat I believe high tied is at 7:30.
          Ed
          Jackson Cuda 14

Comment

Yea sure thing! As long as you don't mind a noob tagging along asking you questions ?? If not I'm definitely up for it.

Comment

That's no problem. But be forewarned I have not been fishing out of a kayak for that long. I just apply standard technique.
              Ed
              Jackson Cuda 14

Comment

Sounds good! Whats good to use ? swimbaits, jigs and frogs ? maybe nightcrawlers ?

Comment

also would a Virginia freshwater fishing license suffice or do I need something more ?

Comment

Va fresh water is good for that area of the Potomac. I usually will throw a top water frog. Chatter bait and a rubber worm I like green pumpkin Gary Yamamoto senkos that's my confidence bait. I also rig a pole with a screw on gig head and match it with a fineness worm.
                    Ed
                    Jackson Cuda 14

Comment

awesome! I'm good to go. I'll pm you my contact info.

Comment

Working...
                      X