Looking to do alittle fishing 4/1 thru 4/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to do alittle fishing 4/1 thru 4/3

Just here looking for different people to go fishing with, I was thinking this up coming Tuesday thru Thursday to do some fishing.

Let me know if your interested in joining, I am hoping to hear from you guys and learn more and more to become a better kayak angler. Making some new friends would be cool too.

I live around Pohick Bay and Occoquan River but looking to venture out more as far as fishing these spots!

Thinking:

Lake Anna
    Aquia Creek
    Potomac Creek
    Hunting Run
    Rappahannock River - not sure if this is a good place?

Few of my favorite catches...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NateFishyMan; 03-30-2014, 07:57 PM.
    I fish everyday that ends in "Y"

Natefishyman,

I probably can't teach you much but if you ever have a free friday let's go fishing. I live near Aquia Creek and have fished that some and intend to hit it hard this year. The tidal Rapp is not the best, but I hear the small mouth in the upper parts can be okay. I bet potoma creek is good but access takes a good paddle for now...

Keep in mind that, as it stands now the northern VA Heroes on the water Chapter will be up and running soon. Volunteering with us would be a great way to make fishing friends and experience some new spots, get tips form other yak fishers all while doing something great for someone else.
    Karl

Native Watercraft Ultimate 14.5, Versa Board, Wilderness Systems Pungo 120

Comment

Working...
    X