Tiefest.....dang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiefest.....dang

Well I had to miss tiefest. Pinched nerve in my neck meant Drs orders to limit driving.....so how was it?
    I was thinking of you guys, when my neck allowed it I was trying wooley buggers and doing some soft hackle innovating....... Here is my Turkeytail.... exactly like pheasanttail soft hackle but turkey tail substituted for the pheasant
    KIMG0071.jpg
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
    Well I had to miss tiefest. Pinched nerve in my neck meant Drs orders to limit driving.....so how was it?
    Sorry to hear of your injury.

Also sorry to learn that you missed Tie Fest. It was a nice local event. It's certainly not on the scale of the large Fly Fishing Show that occurred at Edison, NJ in January. Note that another iteration of that show will be held again in Lancaster, PA on 7 and 8 March.

https://flyfishingshow.com/lancaster-pa/

That's worth the drive if you're well by then.

But as for Tie Fest, the Free State Fly Fishers talked to lots of interesting folks this past weekend who stopped by our table. I enjoyed my time there on Saturday. We handed out flies and info about the club and we added several members to our club.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

My first time at the event. Lots of Tyler’s there, a couple of them were teenagers. Attended a speaker (Capt.Chris Karwacki) on fly fishing in the Crisfield area. Was very informative, makes a trip to Janes Island in the kayak this year interesting.
      John Rentch
      Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
      Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Lancaster much closer to.me these days 1/2 hr. It's already on my radar
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Working...
        X