Fsff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fsff?

Anyone know if the club still doing meetings with the Covid restrictions?
    I’m looking to get into fly fishing a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian,

Absolutely.

We have been very active using Zoom sessions to stay connected with weekend and weeknight fly tying classes, Saturday sessions to present fishing techniques and general meetings on the first Wednesday of each month with guest speakers.

We've also had kayak outings locally, maintaining social distance and adhering to COVID safety protocols of course.

We presently have an ongoing pickerel tournament for members. Two 23 inch fish are currently on the board. Our 2020 Bluegill tournament ended last month with a 10.75 inch fish winning this year's title.

Our next general meeting is Wednesday evening, 6 January. We will have a guest speaker discussing steelhead fishing.

If you (or others interested) PM me with your email address, I will share the Zoom link with you for our 6 January meeting.

Also, for those interested, here is our website which has a schedule of upcoming events:

https://fs-ff.com/

We're hoping by June to have a casting clinic onsite at our Davidsonville clubhouse and to resume in-person general meetings by the fall if not sooner.

Thank you for asking.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Working...
    X