No announcement yet.

We need some Flags Made Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found these flags online and sent an email to the company. At $34.95 a piece with the MKF logo they seem a little high, but I'd pay that for quality. Here's the email response from them followed by the link to the flags. Sounds like they are willing to give us what we want. I believe the scotchlite tape they're refering to is the same as solas without the USCG rating

Bob,

Our flags come in Green or orange high viz nylon 12"X18" in size. They have scotchLite 3M reflective tape at the top and bottom edge of the flag. You can see them at www.missingLnk.com. We can silkscreen any logo on them in a single color either reflective or solid color. The prices are listed on the site.

We'd be glad to do something for you so please let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Alann

Black Star / Missing Link
    A Clothes Minded Company

www.missingLnk.com

http://www.missinglnk.com/apparel/collection/flag

Comment

That looks pretty good. Of course grommet holes to attach the flag would be nice.

Comment

Hey guys, Just back from a 2 week vacation. One of which was tropical! Very nice being on a beach; snorkeling, diving and kayaking in February/March!! Spent most of it under water. Did try some fishing but, didn't really try very hard and so... no joy. Getting caught up here on the forum...

How many going to Jamaica Bay? I was thinking about getting one of those 16' feather flags with the MKF logo. Something like: http://www.amazon.com/Spangled-Feath...9547878&sr=1-7

If there's a good sized group going that wants to camp in the same area I'll spring for it... strength in numbers, "show the flag", ya know? Who's going?

Comment

Welcome back John. Sounds like you had a great time.
          I plan on going to J-bay. I'm also willing to pitch in for the flag.
          -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
          Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
          Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

um

I know im new to this site but I was reading through this thread and it just so happens i know some people that could help with this. Is there a moderator on here that will give me permission to send the Snaggedline logo to him and see if we can comeup with a basic template?
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
              I know im new to this site but I was reading through this thread and it just so happens i know some people that could help with this. Is there a moderator on here that will give me permission to send the Snaggedline logo to him and see if we can comeup with a basic template?
              Well ........ don't know if anyone is in charge ....... we all get along and chip in ...... it's great !!!!!! ..... I think Stupidjet own's the website ........ Fjarhead has been making the window stickers so he might have the logo on disk .......... the logo is at the top of pages on the site so you could take it from there too .......... Nobody will mind if you use it to make flags and hats and shirts etc for the club ...........

The great thing here is it's more like a bunch california surfin dudes ....... no real organization, no formal authority bull and everybody helps each other and gets along ........ and most of all HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!! ......... sure hope we stay that way ....... but we could use flags .......

Comment

maybe ?

ideas?
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

For a group gathering at kayak fishing tournaments I was thinking a 12' feather flag. Here's a "local" outfit in Glen Burnie:

http://www.crwflags.com/page0379.html

The logo would be vertical in this case. Anyone know these guys?

Comment

ideas?
                    Dude ........ that's what I'm talkin about ......... I want 1 ........ when can I get it .......

What do you think about some reflective tape/cloth on the edges for when it gets dark .........

Comment

Could we also maybe get one in rectangular, 12" x 18", with orange reflective striping on top and bottom. Otherwise, that does look really nice. The one thing that we do need to avoid is the square and circle affect. Just the dark lines of the snaggedline logo may be best. A black square and black circle on an orange flag, signals distress. I have already had boats come over to me asking if I am ok, with just my orange visipole flag. Just a thought.

Comment

Thats perfect

Comment

looking for some more info so i can pitch the idea to my friend. what other colors are you guys thinkin about? neon yellow, blaze orange? and some type of reflector?
                          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

looking for some more info so i can pitch the idea to my friend. what other colors are you guys thinkin about? neon yellow, blaze orange? and some type of reflector?
                            Blaze Orange w/1" silver reflective tape ............ on the outer edges
                            Last edited by Memory Maker; 03-12-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Chartreuse is good, too. It seems to be the new safety orange.
                              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

if it aint chartreuse it aint no use.

just had to get in my one dumb comment per day. makaira, over and out.
                                Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Working...
                                X