New England Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Patriots

Looks like we are going again!!! Yippee !!!
    Who does more with less? Brady/Belichick
    Who crumbles under pressure? Would that be Peyton Manning?
    Just saying.....
    2015 Outback
    2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

That makes sense you would like Brady, since he's the closest thing to a girl in the NFL!

They had to let some air out of the balls so his little hands could hold on to them better.

I got nothing else, maybe later on i'll get some more material. LOL

I'll be screamin' for Wilson/Sherman at this house.
    "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

I'm a Dolphins fan so no love for the Patriots. I do admit that Belichick and Brady are fantastic. I respect them. Right up there with Shula, Griese, and Marino. Landry and Staubach. Bradshaw and Noll. Monana and Walsh...etc. Patriots fans should enjoy them while they can. Once a legendary coach and QB are gone, teams can end up in prolonged misery.

No love for the Seahawks either. Wilson seems like a cool dude. Lynch is fun to watch, but some of his antics seem like taunting to me. Sherman....no thanks.

Comment

Wait a minute, it's Green Bay against the Patriots, right? They were up 16-0 at the half and still up 19-14 with a little over 2 minutes to go, no way they blew that game!

p.s. - if we have any Packers fans on this board I apologize in advance
        Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

i didnt realize you played for the patriots. what position do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
            Looks like we are going again!!! Yippee !!!
            Who does more with less? Brady/Belichick
            Who crumbles under pressure? Would that be Peyton Manning?
            Just saying.....
            Not sure you spelled the Coach's name right...I think it should be spelled Belicheat. Lol But, on the other hand I don't think there is enough air in the ball to make up for 38 pts.

Comment

lol!! Lol!! Lol
              Thanks for all the replies. So even with imaginary deflated BAWLS, L. Blount pounded the concussed Colts. If you didn't have BAWLS to talk about the only thing left would be the crying Russell Wilson. Say what??
              I don't care if Brady plays in drag; he still wins! Dpreller- The position I play is not for public knowledge. Hemingway- you must be a Raven's fan. (The home of murderers and wife beaters). Oops! Turtle135- you're right. How did that happen? I heard something about a higher power creating a miracle...really? C'mon man. lol
              Anyway, I hope to see you all at the next M&G.
              Tight lines
              2015 Outback
              2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

"Guilty" as charged concerning the Ravens. But, hey I will be cheering for the Pats, we have a local kid (Duron Harmon) playing nickel back for them.

Comment

Hemingway, I usually practice catch and release, but if you're coming to the Feb M&G all my Perch are yours.
                  Hope to see you there.
                  Ps: at least little Ray didn't lie!!!
                  2015 Outback
                  2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Pats - Seahawks??? We got battle of hometowns going Kitkat.......... care to make a wager???? Smoked Pacific Salmon if pats win, Lobster from you if Seahawks win?
                    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Hemingway, I usually practice catch and release, but if you're coming to the Feb M&G all my Perch are yours.
                      Hope to see you there.
                      Ps: at least little Ray didn't lie!!!
                      Wow, can I have a rain check? Probably won't make over, but have fun. See you another time. Tight lines.

Comment

Ok Hemingway.
                        Kevin, I'm not sure I can handle that action; my temp job is over, but you can buy me a "llobsta" anytime!
                        2015 Outback
                        2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Hemingway- you must be a Raven's fan. (The home of murderers and wife beaters). Oops!
                          Ever hear of Aaron Hernandez?
                          John D.
                          2015 Hobie Revolution 13
                          GO RAVENS!!!
                          GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Ok Hemingway.
                            Kevin, I'm not sure I can handle that action; my temp job is over, but you can buy me a "llobsta" anytime!
                            HA!! ....I didn't think you'd have even consider having to pay up, LOL! Maybe we'll wager public displays of the other team's gear at a Meet and Greet....You in?

BTW a nice pats link for you
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3D2gsPUR0
                            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Tom_Brady_Slide_Ed_Reed_Bernard_Pollard_Bull_Crap_crop_exact.jpg

My favorite pic of Cry Baby Brady .......... Laying on his back and kicking like a baby ........... too bad he ended Reeds career with that kick

Comment

Working...
                              X