No announcement yet.

I cant wait to use...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up a lightly used Quantum Cabo PTs 30 reel and rod combo loaded up with 20ib braid for $100 at the MSSA fishing flea market. The reel alone is $180-$200 new, I couldn't pass it up. Just another item I am looking forward to using before my fiancé kills me for the endless fishing purchases!

Comment

Never enough
      John Rentch
      Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
      Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Installed gt175 gear tracks on the outback for rocket launchers and visicarbon. Got to try that setup and my new huge center hatch. Some said the rectangular hatch would be hard to open...BS...it should have been included standard on the new outback.

Comment

You'll love it. Great yak for any condition. If you need help with rigging let me know.

Originally posted by reel-em-in View Post
          I hope so. No one sells them locally so I broke the golden rule and bought it without test paddling first. I hope all the good reviews are true!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogsauce View Post
            You'll love it. Great yak for any condition. If you need help with rigging let me know.
            Thanks. It was supposed to be here two weeks ago, but port delays have held things up. New ETA is the week of 4/27. I'm bummed I won't have it in time for the early flats season but such is life. One last hurrah for the Tarpon I guess. I plan on using your guide you posted for some of the rigging.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Since this is my first foray into kayak fishing I do not have much but I am looking forward to using everything I have......and making new friends. Hoping to make the 4-18 meet-n-greet in Havre de Grace.
              Joe
              Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160

Comment

Add to my list... a boat license for my kayak (about 6 hours of paper work and running around getting it done). I have shiny new numbers on my bow and a new laminated boat license in my wallet. Can't wait to use them.
                People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Working...
                X