Clear All

if anyone wants a tow to the eastern side this week, let me know

i can fish anytime this weekend.

Comment

umm

anyone know anything about this place?
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Rode by there this morning and did not see any ramp, all they have is a couple of piers with boat slips, no real feasible launch site. and I'm sure the first couple of times we carry are boats down the dock past the million dollar boats the complaints will start. We just cant win. maybe i will sit in Hemming ways parking lot and act like I got food poisoning from eating there.
        Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
        LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Looking at google maps, there seems to be a ramp at the bottom right corner of the marina.

Comment

I just received an email from the Bay Bridge Marina and it said

"We do not have a boat ramp and we currently don't have any place to launch kayaks. Good luck in your search."

Thank you,
            Bay Bridge Marina

I guess that answer that.
            Jim

Hobie Outback
            TKAA member
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Has anyone put in at Terrapin Beach park just North of the bridge. Its a portage but on a trail from the looks of Google Earth. Have to check out if can park a trailer there too.

Comment

ok

so im getting ansy about a eastside launch within 2 miles (less than the trek across the channel) Im lazy and dont want to walk a mile to launch. Im going on a mission/photo report of every beach and visible launch within a 2 mile radius of the eastside tomorrow.
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by dhmjd View Post
                  Has anyone put in at Terrapin Beach park just North of the bridge. Its a portage but on a trail from the looks of Google Earth. Have to check out if can park a trailer there too.
                  i went this past saturday. check out my report. it took me 8 minutes to walk the kayak to the beach. with a proper cart, it is very doable. i cant say i loved the launch site though. you should be able to leave a car/truck and trailer on the main road, but dont quote me on that.

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                  so im getting ansy about a eastside launch within 2 miles (less than the trek across the channel) Im lazy and dont want to walk a mile to launch. Im going on a mission/photo report of every beach and visible launch within a 2 mile radius of the eastside tomorrow.
                  please let us know what you find. i STILL dont get why the owner doesnt water car toppers to launch. maybe we need to go have a chat with him...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X