No announcement yet.

June 13 th meet and greet upper Potomac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something just came up so it looks like I wontbe able to make it have fun yall! Looking forward to the pictures!
    Michael
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
    Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

Thanks Rich. You and your wife put on quite an event. Great fishing, food, and beer. Doesn't get better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
      PigPen - Mt Airy
      Native Mariner 12.5

Comment

Want to give a big thanks to Rich for hosting a wonderful event. Great day of fishing for everybody. Shuttle, food & drink in a wonderful area with the hospitality of Rich and his lovely wife thrown in. Nice meeting and seeing everyone else and want to thank all for the wealth of knowledge & tips they are willing to share. The M&Gs are like little fishing seminars for me.

Comment

I would also like to thank Rich and his wife for putting on a great event. Glad I stayed for food! It was a day of firsts for me...from that part of the potomac, first smallmouth, and first meet and greet. And to top it off to catch the biggest fish amoung such a avid group of kayak angler was a pleasent supprise to me. Thanks to all for the hospitality and willingness to share everything from there home to knowlede of the water. I will be planing to make more time to make these events.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
          Tan-Tarpon 140
          Lime-Pelican Matrix
          Yellow-Scrambler XT

Comment

Yes indeed. Great to meet some new people for a day of fishing. Sorry I missed the BBQ. Cut it close for my evening plans as it was. Hope to join again next time. Thanks Rich for all the planning and coordination. And thanks to Jose for the ride to the put in!

Comment

Thanks Rich and his wife for putting on a great event. And Thanks for the food & beer !

And It was nice meeting everybody!
              2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

A good day on the water and a nice BBQ and a big thanks Rich and his wife.
                Last edited by archeryrob; 06-19-2015, 06:24 AM.
                "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Working...
                X