Clear All

Anyone want to take a stab at this screenshot? [ATTACH=CONFIG]16970
    Attached Files
    2015 Outback

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32..._as=subscriber

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumptrelecent View Post
      Anyone want to take a stab at this screenshot? [ATTACH=CONFIG]16970
      Interference from something. Was it like that the whole time on the water? Might want to check and see that there isn't a bunch of sand in between your transducer and the Lowrance Ready plate that it's mounted on.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

No, it only happened in a small area on the South side of the bridge. I checked my transducer after that day and there wasn't anything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2015 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by EMSer View Post
          This thread has led me to question what I have been seeing on my FF. Fishing in Weems Creek tonight gave me the opportunity to ask for opinions / help as to what was on my very busy screen. What am I looking at?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16948[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16949[/ATTACH]
          Okay, maybe this is a dumb answer. But it kinda looks like suspended vegetation to me...like seaweed or branches. When it has soft leaves it can look like an arch sometimes. Especially being so shallow (13 feet) that would be my first guess. But it could also be fish. I guess it could be anything. Jesus, why did I even answer?
          I need a good paddling

Motorized 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          Garmin Echomap 93sv
          RIP, favorite St. Croix Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumptrelecent View Post
            No, it only happened in a small area on the South side of the bridge. I checked my transducer after that day and there wasn't anything on it.
            Air bubbles coming to the surface???

Comment

Haha I agree Huntrava. Looking at it again I only see one fish. The long dark streak at the bottom. The rest is probably a brush pile or tree of some sort. The only returns are the branches on leaves on the branches ? Maybe air bubbles trapped under vegetation? When I see that I am usually under a known brush pile of some sort. Just a big mess and I tend to steer clear when I see them. I've only experienced snags and lost jigs. Never pulled a fish from one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              -Jon
              Revo 13

Comment

Originally posted by HereFishyFishy View Post
                Air bubbles coming to the surface???
                That actually makes sense considering the marks get larger as they reach the surface.
                2015 Outback

Comment

Working...
                X