Whats in Your Tackle Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats in Your Tackle Box

Decided to organize my tackle box today. I started wondering what other people have in their tackle boxes. Heres a couple pictures of the arsenal of gear im hording. (If anyone can name of the manufacturer of the lure in the top right of the last picture ill give one to you as a prize!!)

Interstate Kayak Fishing

top right of last pic, no idea but a teaser of sorts, llbean (just a off the wall guess)? lol

i'll take a pic of my crap this week, but we got much of the same, BKD, sea striker bucktail, smilin bill, yo zuri or rattle traps, gotchas...
    do you actually take that tackle box on the kayak?

surprised no clark spoons, kastmaters, or other metal jigs.
    sigpic

Comment

actually in the 3rd picture right side, in this box is 3 tony spoons a hopkins and a blue and silver kastmaster with the white bucktail teaser. Hard to see. I dont take this tackle box i figure out what im going to target and take a selection.

And a hint on the lure, the company is fairly well known its not off the wall. Most of this companies lures are packaging is Orange. You can find them at BPS and walmart however this paticular saltwater variant is not sold at either they carry the brand.
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

If the guessing game is for the white packaging its the Captain's Rig made by Sea Striker...

Comment

I have three tackle boxes- one for fresh water- loaded with different sizes of Rapalas- Koppers Frogs of various colors and sizes, several different buzz baits, big willow blade spinners, Rebel top water poppers, slugos, worms, various soft plastic critters, etc.

A surf fishing bag I carry when surf casting- various poppers, big Rapala plugs, Hopkins, various fish finder rigs, wingtip sinkers of various weights, various size hooks, etc.

and a salt water bag I carry when fishing the Bay- lots of soft plastic lures, stretch 25's of different colors, kastmasters, poppers, Rapala hard baits, Rattle traps,
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I'm impressed. My tackle box is not as well stocked or organized.
            2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Everything ......... literally everything .........

Comment

I have a lot of the same stuff, but a few other differences. I'll see if I can get a shot for you later tonight. I keep it all in storage containers will pull out drawers and just grab what I need depending on where I am heading. Means I'm always playing with tackle which I need to work on so I can just grab and go.

Lure guess- Are you talking about the Rattle trap with the green outline? Looks kinda like a large silver buddy with out the weight. I'd say something by Mann's? Below it is the gotcha for reference...
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

In the box with all the bucktails in the top right corner there is a teal colored lure. Here is anothwr hint. The majority of this companies lures are hand tied.
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

C&H Lure????????
                    Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

man i wish mine were that organized, i cant remember where i put things. ive added some home made bucktails and teasers that ive tied over the last few months. after you use some of that stuff it will look less organized

Comment

Looks like a lot of light colored lures. Not many dark ones. Does everyone focus primarily on light and bright colors?

Comment

I rarely fish dark colors, i dont know why. In the bay the main colors are white chartruse, electric green/yellow and pink (sometimes). the only darker color i fish in the bay are storm shad.
                          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

BTW the guess on that lure are not going so well so ill add a better picture of it. I think the only person on here that has seen it is bill.
                            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                              I rarely fish dark colors, i dont know why. In the bay the main colors are white chartruse, electric green/yellow and pink (sometimes). the only darker color i fish in the bay are storm shad.
                              I agree, most of mine are white or chartruese variants with a few pinks and purples in there. I have some black, dark purple, and blue in my night bag though. I don't think it makes a difference, my most productive lures at night last year were bone bombers with an orange belly. I think it's more about the size, shape, and vibration/action than color most of the time. Color just catches the fisherman, which is scary bc I keep buying pink stuff...
                              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X