No announcement yet.

house rental for cape henlopen M&G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just booked #27 for fri and sat night ($80). A little steep but another tent is welcome.

PigPen
    PigPen - Mt Airy
    Native Mariner 12.5

Comment

Originally posted by PigPen View Post
      I just booked #27 for fri and sat night ($80). A little steep but another tent is welcome.

PigPen
      I was trying to get the wife convinced for her and I to take the other half of the site. I explained we we were going to share a camp with Pigpen and maybe Slobber Bob might be around I just couldn't get her interested.

Seriously, I may be interested, I do have somewhere I can stay about an hour away but it would be nice to right there. If nobody takes you up on the offer let me know.

Comment

I'm definitely up for sharing that site, though I don't have a tent, but I might try and borrow one before then because all I've got right now is an air mattress.

Comment

Just seeing this thread for the first time. I noticed there hasn't been activity on this subject in almost three weeks.
          If there is still a strong interest, I may be inclined to throw my hat in for this event and forego the longer drive up to NY.
          -manny

Hobie Outback
          Wilderness Systems 130T
          Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Should I start looking at houses over the weekend, and post up some links? Or someone else can? Or we can just find a big tent and see if there's room on the campsite that PigPen rented.

Comment

If the campsite has showers, then my vote will be to tent it (vice the house rental). Just to be clear, I have my own tent, so I would be inclined to use it vice sharing a larger tent with others.

If no space at the campsite, or no showers, then I can be counted on to split the cost of a rental home.
              -manny

Hobie Outback
              Wilderness Systems 130T
              Hobie Outfitter

Comment

I have a tent but I would prefer a place with a hot shower. I went to New York last year. It was just OK to me.
                2015 Outback
                2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Would anyone want to AirBnb with me? I would obviously contact the person ahead of time to figure out the parking situation for 2 vehicles w/kayaks, but I've found a few within 10-15 minutes of CHSP for around 40-60 per night with either 2 twins or 2 queen beds. They've got showers and all that, and I kid you not, some even provide muffins. If no one's game, then I will probably still go that route and just get a single room. Oh and I've also found a couple vacation condos that are 2-3 bedrooms for between 70-100 per night if anyone would prefer those. Takers? You can also PM me your contact info if you don't feel like throwing that up on here.

Comment

Sent a pm.
                    2015 Outback
                    2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Here is the sign up thread for the May 14, 2016 Meet and Greet in Delaware... http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...641#post128641

Comment

I'm out as far as a house rental, air B&B, camping or anything else.
                        2015 Outback
                        2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                          Would anyone want to AirBnb with me? I would obviously contact the person ahead of time to figure out the parking situation for 2 vehicles w/kayaks, but I've found a few within 10-15 minutes of CHSP for around 40-60 per night with either 2 twins or 2 queen beds. They've got showers and all that, and I kid you not, some even provide muffins. If no one's game, then I will probably still go that route and just get a single room. Oh and I've also found a couple vacation condos that are 2-3 bedrooms for between 70-100 per night if anyone would prefer those. Takers? You can also PM me your contact info if you don't feel like throwing that up on here.
                          Kind of off topic. I have found some wonderfully cheap places in wonderfully great fishing areas. AirBnB, VRBO and HomeAway have some great listings in out of the way areas that you would never find any other accommodations in. My last years vacation was based on one, $700 for the week.

Comment

Working...
                          X